The USB box is the interface and power supply for LDS sensors for particle counting. The analogue particle impulses of the LDS sensors are converted into a digital protocol for transmitting particle sizes and particle numbers to a PC (USB interface). An analogue output or signal output is available for operating at SPS panels or installations. In a simple operating mode 1 - 16 size classes can be transmitted with the box - this is especially suitable for operating several measuring systems at one evaluation system or for lab equipment of all 4096 size classes. An LED display or a signal output signalizes a system error. As an option, the box can be extended with a display and an internal data memory. In this case the system can also be used as mobile device or online measuring unit after parameter configuration.
- General data: Dimensions (W/H/D): 200mm / 60mm / 120mm
- Weight: 500 g
- Sensor connector plug: Lemosa 10-pin
- Ambient conditions : Application area: indoors and outdoors Max. height: up to 2000 m N.N. Ambient temperature: 5 - 40 °C Safety class: IP20 Degree of contamination: 2
- Power supply: Power supply: 12V 1A Fuse type: T1.6A L250V Surge category: 2 Mains fluctuations: max. +/- 5%
- Connector: Connector: bipolar Texas connector Pin 1 - Signal: 12 V Pin 2 - Signal: M
- Multi-channel counter