The U.L.C. Listed C142.14-03 Cubet container provides a unique solution to storage and dispensing fluids. The Cubet's logical and integrated design allows you to save time and money, plus provide a cleaner, safer working environment. Cubet containers are available in 265, 460, 550, 870, and 1250 liter sizes with stacking and dispensing equipment options that provide a superior solution to drums and steel storage tanks.
System comes with;
- 2 Tanks - each 265 Liters
- Support stand and legs
- Drip Tray Frame
- 2 x Drip Tray and Screen
- 1 x Dispensing kits
- Dispensing Valve
- Capacity: 2 x 70 gallons (265 liters)
- Dimensions: 33"(L) x 33"(W) x 58"(H) (84cm x 84cm x 147cm)
- Container Material: High-Density Polyethylene (food grade, UL rated)
- Certification: U.L.C. Listed C142.14-03
- Reduce Overhead Costs.
- Maximizes floor space. Cubet's space saving compact and integrated design allows four stacking combinations with no empty spaces between containers
- Increase workplace health and safety by eliminating drum handling accidents
- No need for expensive drum handling equipment
- Labour saving - eliminates man hours required to move conventional drums
- No drum deposit or risk of loss of deposit
- No loss or spillage due to handling awkward drums
- No unused product left in container
Save money by accommodating bulk purchases
Easier to Handle and Use.
- Easy access to fill and dispense from stacked Cubets.
Product level is always visible.
Cleaner and Safer Work Areas.
- Spill tray prevents spillage onto floors reducing accidents.
- Seamless HD Polyethylene construction does not corrode or leak.
- Cleaner, neater appearance.
- Optional support stand keeps container off the floor and ensures safe dispensing