Luneta Condition Monitoring Pod (2 inch)
The new Condition Monitoring Pod (CMP) from Luneta is a powerful machine inspection tool that provides quick access to a variety of field lubricant tests and gives instant feedback on the condition of the lubricant and its environment.
The CMP is a multi-parameter inspection pod that greatly modernizes and expands daily one-minute inspections. Best applications include gearboxes, sumps, reservoirs and low pressure systems where high levels of reliability are critical.
The CMP extends the capabilities of the traditional sight glass to enable so much more than just visual oil inspection. Oil sampling, magnetic plug, cross-hairs, and a quick lubricant point provide the ultimate in versatility.
Early Fault Detection
Early detection of machine faults and abnormal wear is key for machine reliability. The CMP enables daily inspections across numerous critical parameters and delivers a huge benefit over less frequent condition monitoring activities.
- 2.75" x 3.18" x 3.5" (w x h x l)
- Large acrylic sight glass with 1.4" diameter x 1.25" deep viewing area
- Aluminum body
- Zinc plated Steel Adapter with 2" male pipe threads
- Stainless steel Pilot Tube bent to your specifications
- Magnetic plug made of a powerful neodymium rare earth magnet
- M16x2 Sample Port threads for attaching to vacuum pump and sample bottle
- Viton O-Ring
- 3-D Sight Glass
- Included Sample Port
- Magnetic Plug
- Oil Level Crosshairs
- Issue Detection Probe
- Quick Access Point