Take part in a Lube Hero Boot Camp that is comprised of classroom training, a product show tour, an oil analysis lab tour, and a lubrication self-assessment to get you jump started to world-class lubrication. This one day workshop is complimentary and is designed to provide you with a vision of best practices in lubrication and a blueprint, including your own financial plan, to achieving world-class lubrication within your organization.
The Lube Hero Boot Camp workshop is aimed at Reliability Engineers and Maintenance managers and staff in factories, food production plants, power generation plants, and any other industrial setting where lubrication management is required. You will learn everything you need to achieve World Class Lubrication standards.
Lubrication is the cornerstone of any reliability driven maintenance department. Proper lubricant procedures will eliminate failures and increase uptime. The plant's overall maintenance budget can see losses as high as 30% due to poor lubrication practices.
In this workshop, we will walk participants through an assessment process to help them:
- Evaluate the current status of their plant's lubrication practices relative to best-in-class programs.
- Build a business case for precision lubrication improvements.
- Create a customized plan to help them begin to transform their lubrication practices.
- Traditional Lubricant Storage, Handling and Dispensing
- Lubricant Application Practices
- Equipment Maintainability
- Contamination Control
- Oil Sampling Practices
- Oil Analysis
- Training and Education
- 8:30 - Boot Camp Begins - Introduction
- 8:45 - The Role of Lubrication in Machine Reliability
- 9:15 - Lubricant Storage
- 9:45 - Lubricant Handling & Dispensing
- 10:15 - BREAK
- 10:30 - Equipment Maintainability & Contamination Control
- 11:30 - Product Showcase
- 12:30 - LUNCH
- 1:00 - Oil Analysis & Basic Inspections
- 2:00 - Oil Sampling Objectives
- 2:30 - Laboratory Tour
- 3:30 - BREAK
- 3:45 - Training & Education
- 4:00 - Building the Business Case for World-Class Lubrication
- 4:15 - Closing Items
- 4:30 - Boot Camp Completed
Each attendee will receive a comprehensive 50-page report that contrasts your plant's current lubrication maintenance practices against world-class lubrication practices and provides a detailed blueprint to close the gap. A financial assessment is provided that demonstrates the Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Net Present Value (NPV) that would be realized by implementing the proposed improvements.
Lubrigard can help you overcome the major hurdles to achieving world-class lubrication, by
providing you with a specific action plan to improve equipment reliability and rescue your maintenance team from constantly "putting out fires". Lubrigard has the
knowledge and support to provide you with specific solution to your current lubrication needs. Industrial supply since 2002.
is Vice President of Sales for Lubrigard Ltd. Paul started his career running his own business in the proactive lubrication industry providing lubrication solutions to his clients. Since joining Lubrigard Ltd. Paul has developed strong relationships with both distributors and major clients and is the source of technical knowledge for Lubrigard services. (OMA I, MLA I, MLT I certified).