55-gallon drums were okay in their day, but there is a better way to handle all kinds of oils, lubricants and industrial fluids that`s easier, safer, cleaner, and more cost efficient.
Inefficient transfer of product can not only lead to safety problems, it can also result in increased clean-up, labor costs, and purchase of adsorbants.
With drums, actual inventory is a guessing game that can result in product shortages or costly extra drums of back-up product.
Drums waste a lot of space. For example, nine 55-gallon drums (495 gallons) require about 120 square feet, compared to a nine container IFH system that requires only 19 square feet of floor space.
Drum pumps leave from 2 to 5 gallons of product in "empty" containers. This can add up to hunderds of dollars annually.
Drums and pumps require tipping, cleaning, switching, and replacing. When products are not stored close to the work area, going to the product wastes time.
The Innovative Solution
Now you can eliminate drum storage forever with the IFH Storage and Dispensing System. There are 21 standards systems available to meet your requirements.
- Number of containers: 2
- Size of containers: 150 gallons
- 2 - 3-Way Product Diverter Valve Assemblies to allow Product to be Pumped through the Filters into the Containers, and then pulled back out of the Containers, through the Filters with the transfer Units. Product can also be pulled from the Containers, Cycled through the Filters and sent back into the Containers.
- 2 - On/Off Controlled, Electric Transfer Units, each with a 1 1/2HP 110 Volt Motor
- 2 - 1/2" x 50' Hose reels mounted on side mount brackets
- 2 - Filter Assemblies consisting of 5" Filter Heads with 25 PSI Bypass, Visual Element Condition Indicator Gauge and Outlet Fittings. Less the Filters. (Filters can be purchased at additional cost.)
- 1 - Grounding Cable Assembly (Required with Filtration)
- 2 - Reinforced PVC Suction Hose Assemblies with Rigid PVC Suction Tubes And Covers. There will be 1 for each Transfer Unit.
- 2 - 1/2" X 10' Discharge Hose Assemblies with On/Off Style Control Handles
- 2 - 84" TGIC Polyester Powder Coated Upright Frames rated at 20,300# each, and adjustable on 2" Centers
- 2 - 46-3/4" TGIC Polyester Powder Coated Crossbeams rated at 4,085# per pair
- 1 - 46-3/4" TGIC Polyester Powder Coated Drip Pans
- 1 - 46-3/4" TGIC Polyester Powder Coated Channel Beam to support the 4 3-Way Diverter Valve Assemblies
- 1 - 46-3/4" TGIC Polyester Powder Coated Channel Beam to support the 4 On/Off Switches that control the Transfer Units.
- 1 - COMPCP2 - 2 Section Spill Containment Pan
- Clean, efficient product transfer.
- Spill containment.
- No wasted product.
- Store product next to the work area.
- Full regulatory compliance.
- Modular, expandable.
- No drum cleaning, tipping, switching or replacing.
- Sight gauges for constant inventory control.
- takes up much less floor space.
- 21 standard systems.
- Custom systems for special requirements.