Des-Case Flapper Valve Adapter for Extreme Duty Breather DC-XD-6
The vent valve adapter helps prevent oil mist and slosh from entering the breather, thereby extending the life of the product.
Des-Case Extreme Duty breathers remove moisture and particulate contamination before they enter your system, so your equipment runs clean and dry. Use of a vent valve adapter helps prevent oil mist and slosh from entering the breather, thereby extending the life of the product. A preventative maintenance program incorporating Des-Case breathers will extend (and enhance) the life of your fluid power equipment.
- Unit Height 3.1" (7.9 cm)
- Diameter 2.3" (5.8 cm)
- Venting Airflow: 19 scfm @ 1 PSI
- Connection Size : 3/4" NPT
- Designed for use with Des-Case Extreme Duty breathers only
- One-way fluorosilicone check valves with cracking pressure of 1" H2O (0.04 PSI)
- One-way silicone "duck bill" check valve with intake airflow of 2.5 scfm @ 1 PSI
- Zinc plated carbon steel
- Allows for higher, single-direction (venting) airflow
- Extends breather life