Des-Case DC-ND-2 Oil Coalescing Non-Desiccant Breather
Industry spends millions of dollars annually treating the negative effects of contamination caused by wet, dirty air. Contaminated lubricating oil and hydraulic fluid results in excess machine wear, production downtime, and repair costs.
Des-Case breathers attack the cause of contamination, allowing your equipment and lubricants to run longer and harder.
Pleated Filter Element creates large surface area which blocks particles as small as 1-micron absolute. Hydrophobic Media repels free water, yet permits humid air to escape. Oil Coalescing Media drains oil back to system. Optional Vacuum Indicator actuates when maximum restriction is reached, protecting system integrity.
Non-desiccant breathers are best suited for: Low humidity applications, Continuous operations with frequent washdowns, Arid, high-dust environments, Applications that create oil misting.
- Unit Height 1.35" (3.43 cm)
- Diameter 1.80" (4.57 cm)
- Amount of Silica Gel: n/a
- Adsorption Capacity: n/a
- Max Flow Rate: 0.67 cfm @ 1 PSID
- Filtration: 0.3µ (absolute)
- Operating Temp. Range: -40°F to 300°F (-40°C to 149°C)
- Hydrophilic Agent: n/a
- Filter Media: Oleophobic Polyester
- Connection Size: 3/8" NPT
- Creates an impenetrable barrier against water droplets
- Pleated element provides a large surface area and is 99.5% efficient in blocking particles 1µ and larger
- Coalesces oil mist, preventing contamination of working environment
- Rugged ABS plastic housing
- Easy installation requires hand tighten only