Resilient construction provides durability and allows oil mist to coalesce and drain back into a reservoir. Replaceable polyethylene microglass filter prevents particles to 1-micron absolute from entering the system. Easy-to-replace desiccant bags remove moisture from incoming air, extending fluid and system life. Handles high temperatures and extreme environments, prevents corrosion. Adaptation to virtually any system.
How the Product Works
As wet, dirty air is drawn through the unit, a 1-micron microglass pleated filter element removes solid particulate and the hygroscopic agent extracts moisture.
When the air is expelled from the container, the foam pad cleans itself by releasing dirt back into the atmosphere. The hygroscopic agent is partially reactivated by the dry air passing back through, thereby permitting longer periods between recharging or replacing.
- Unit Height 39.75" (101 cm)
- Diameter 15.5" (39.37 cm)
- Connection Size: 3" NPT
- Amount of Desiccant: 75 lb. (34.02 kg)
- Flow Rate at 0.5 PSID: 80
- Approx. Dry Weight: 144 lb. (65.32 kg)
- Adsorption Capacity: 13.5 L (3.57 gal)
- Operating Temp. Range: -20°F to 220°F (-29°C to 104°C) Diameter 23.5" (59.69 cm)
- Connection Size: 4" NPT
- Amount of Desiccant: 100 lb. (45.36 kg)
- Flow Rate at 0.5 PSID: 270
- Approx. Dry Weight: 190 lb. (86.18 kg)
- Adsorption Capacity: 18.0 L (4.75 gal)
- Operating Temp. Range: -20°F to 220°F (-29°C to 104°C)
- Integrated Standpipe
- Pleated Filter Element
- Silica Gel / Desiccant
- Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel Housing
- Various Sizes
- Prevents water contamination in oil and related fluids.
- Prevents rust and corrosion inside the container.
- Prevents chemical reactions or spoilage.
- Increased oil and oil filter life.
- Reduced abrasive wear, downtime, and repair costs.
- Improved lubricant performance.
- More reliable equipment performance.