The 3-D Bullseye makes the job of a lubrication technician or maintenance manager easier. The standard sight windows on oil reservoirs make it difficult to view the oil level, stain easily, and must be replaced often.
The 3-D BullsEye is a clear cylinder made from one solid piece of acrylic with threading on one end and a rounded polished end for easier viewing of the oil on the other.
- Thread Sizes: 1/4" NPT
- (picture shown is a standard unit)
- Sizes 1/2" NPT and above are a solid piece of cast arcylic with male threads
- Sizes 1/4" and 3/8" NPT come with female threads and brass nipples included
- All metric sizes come with female threads and brass nipple and gasket included
- Lubrication Reliability (5R`s)
- Highly stain-resistant acrylic construction for years of accurate oil level monitoring
- Excellent resistance to hydrocarbon and petroleum-based products, hydraulic fluids, most silicone fluids and fuels
- Revolutionary easy-view design is visible from virtually any angle, minimizing false positives
- Temperature range from exceedingly low temperatures of at least -40°F (-40°C) to as high as 230°F (110°C) at atmospheric pressure
- Universal fit - fits almost all oil reservoirs