All-in-one convenience is what the DC-M Drum filter cart is all about. The simple practicality of this cart allows the operator to dispense and filter oil out of a 55 gallon drum on wheels. A magnetic kickstand adds stability and ensures the drum will not tip over. The drum filter cart has ability to filter oil viscosities up to 600cSt (ISO VG 680) at 100ºF within ambient temperature ranges of -15ºF to 150ºF. All Y2K products are 100% customizable upon request.
- M-SERIES STYLE DRUM CART-4 WHEELS
- NO ELEMENTS OR FILTER HEADS INCLUDED 1HP MOTOR TEFC 110VAC
- 2 GPM ALUMINUM GEAR PUMP
- FILTER HEAD BRACKET WELDED ON FRAME
- 7' SUCTION AND DISCHARGE HOSES 1" AND 3/4" ISO B QUICK DISCONNECTS (1" and 3/4")
- 25' ELECTRIC CORD
- BLAZE ORANGE
- For filtering mineral and synthetic based oils
(hydraulic oils, gear oils and turbine oils) with a
maximum operating viscosity range of ISO VG
680 (3000ssu/648cSt) at 100°F within ambient
temperature ranges of -15°F to 150°F.
Frame: Carbon steel; two hard rubber tires & two swivel casters
- Paint: Multiple color options available
- Motor: 1HP, 115vac, 60Hz or Pneumatic
- Filter Heads: Aluminum heads
- Pump: Aluminum gear pump. Available in 2, 5 and 10 GPM.
- Connections: Various quick connect options available
- Hoses: 7ft Clear PVC, steel reinforced hose or hydraulic hose
- Power Switch: Sealed on/off power switch
- Cord: 25ft. cord
- Filter Indicators:Pop up indicator triggers at 50 psid when elements need to be changed.
- Pump Relief: Opens at 150psi
- Weight: Approx. 175 lbs (will vary depending on options)
- Dimensions: Approx. 23"L x 21"W x 59"H