CINRG Systems Inc. CINStan Process Control Standards
Low-cost NIST traceable standard reference material blended in an ISO 40 API Group II white oil suitable for validating control of a particle counting instrument.
The CINRG CinStan Process Control Standards are suitable for ensuring the validity of testing data for optical particle counting instruments (i.e. CS-APC-2 or CS-APC-22M instrument). The kit includes;
- 4 x CS-CINSTAN-PCS - Process Control Standard in White Oil (4 x 400 ml)
CS-CINSTAN-PCS : 24 months from date of production (minimum 12 months with customer).
- Traceable to the New NIST 2806d Standard Reference Material (SRM) released in March 2021 by the NIST for particle size counting
- Certified concentrations for four particle sizes: 4, 6, 14, and 21 µm (c)
- Complete with a Certificate of Analysis traceable to NIST
- Prepared in accordance to ISO 11171:2022