Lubrigard 12" Stainless Steel Tube, High Flow L , 1/4" NPT, Viton, Rigid
Lubrigard Pitot Tube sampling ports are designed to provide you with a safe, simple and effective method of sampling your fluids from sumps and non-flooded horizontal drain lines. The thick walled tubing can be bent and directed to the ideal sampling loc
Taking representative oil samples from lubricated components is often very difficult using standard sampling techniques. Sump samples at the drain plug gather excessive contamination that create exaggerated, non-reflective analysis results. Inserting a flexible tube freely or attached to a rigid component through the fill cap still does not offer repetitive placement and can in fact be a serious safety hazard.
Lubrigard Pitot Tube sample ports are designed to provide you with a safe, simple and effective method of sampling your fluids from sumps and non-flooded horizontal drain lines. The thick walled tubing can be bent and directed to the ideal sampling location.
Fixed with a 1/4" NPT fitting and 1/4" stainless tubing, the Fixed Pitot Tube adapts directly into your equipment for simple, single component installation which is a safe, solid integration to most mechanical components. The M16 x 2 sample port provides environment isolation for sample integrity and the built in dust cap protects the sampling area when not in use. The O-ring equipped in the M16 x 2 dust cap provides second stage leak protection.
Available in 12", 18"and 24" standard sizes, Lubrigard Pitot Tubes can be user modified to meet all your sampling needs. The Fixed Pitot Tube is also available in several custom sizes and lengths. With a swivel adaptor installed the Lubrigard Pitot Tube can be bent to accomodate sampling ports above the lubricant level.
- Pitot Tube Length: 45cm Stainless Steel (12")
- Adapter: Fixed 1/4" Male NPT
- Maximum working pressure: 500 PSI (34.5bar)
- Metal Parts: coated steel
- Sample Test Port: coated steel
- Seals Standard: Viton (FPM) - EPDM, NBR-BUNA upon request
- Temperature Range: -20°C to +200°C (-4°F to +392°F)
- Sample High Viscosity Oil up to 5X faster
- Consistently & precisely samples active oil, VG 32 to VG1000 without shutting down.
- Samples up to 5 times faster than most other valves including B series 16x2.
- Avoid accuracy errors of drain or drop tube sampling caused by sedimented or settled oil.
- Uses patented thread-on system, disposable tubes and a flatface valve to keep samples cleaner
- Installs compactly into drain, fill or custom ports of gearboxes, reservoirs, drives, axles or lines.
- Flexible steel 1/4" tubing provides full flow with low purge time. Custom lengths and bent tube swivel options are available for confined locations.